Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Results

Ok. So I used the laundry soap I made. I must admit I was a bit sceptical, which is strange because I am an advocate of homemade natural, low or chemical free products. you see, I have small kids. They make BIG stains.... and their cloths get extra dirty. They roll around on the floor and spill stuff on their cloths. So I'm sure you can understand my pause.  The thing is the homemade concoction worked great. My cloths were just as clean as if I washed them with a name brand product. There were no added laundry boosters or  pretreating because I wanted to to have a base line. Even the whites looked good. My husband, remarked that the laundry felt softer as he was folding it (yes, he helps with the laundry) and I didn't add any fabric softener either. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely be using the homemade stuff that cost about $2 to make verses the expensive stuff in the grocery isle. Next I'm going to make some and add different essential oils for fragrance. I love being in control of how I smell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment