Monday, August 8, 2011

40

I've had a lot of amazing & interesting thing happen this year! I turned 40. I was actually very excited about that milestone. One of my good girlfriends turns 40 soon and she seemed to dread it, but I feel like it looks good on me. My life is going in a great direction. (beaming Diva face) My son was accepted into a Gifted & Talented program (beaming mommy face). My husband started filming his second film project (beaming ok, well you get the picture). I launched my business Platinum Spa Diva. We filmed 2 new commercials for my line (both of which I had the privilege to write and direct (hubby is a great teacher). I've also lost about 20 pounds. I feel so much better. Healthier. Stronger. The only fly on the proverbial ointment is that I'm loosing my mind. I can't seem to remember anything. If I go into a room to get something I can't remember what it is by the time I get there. I must log in about 3 miles a day walking from room to room looking for things!! Not to mention the time I spend running behind my kids. If I keep this up I can cancel my WW subscription. If this is the beginning of old age I guess I have to deal with it. I just need a note pad so I can remember what I'm suppose to be dealing with...

~The Spa Diva
www.platinumspadiva.com
Follow us on Twitter @platinumspadiva
Friend us Facebook.com/Platinumspadiva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment