Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Diva Mom, Wife, Business owner, etc...

I wear a few hats in my crazy life. I'm a stay at home Mom to 2 wonderful, bright inquisitive kids. A boy, 4 and a girl 20 months (going on 20 years) old and 2 cats, Missy and Flubby (so named by my 4 year old). I am married to my absolutely best friend Bob and I run a home based business where I create skin, hair and foot care products (www.platinumspadiva.com) check it out (and order some stuff!!! I have to pay for college!!!!!). I am also very active in my church and love spending time teaching women about the Bible and helping couples strengthen their marriages in Christ. As I start out in the Blogesphere I can't help feeling a bit like Julie in "Julie and Julia". It's that movie about the woman who blogs through her year long adventure cooking all of the recipes in Julia Child's book "The Joy of Cooking." She learns a lot about herself in the process and grows up a bit, too. Before she pushed send on one of her first posts she she mused "is anyone out there listening?" All sorts of insecurities and fears creep up when you do things like this but, like most other things in my life that frighten me, big or little, I'm doin' it!!! I'll share about my adventures trying to be a great wife, mom and business owner while staying on the right side of Jesus!! Hope y'all can relate to my crazy and enjoy the ride.... Is anyone listening??? Anyone???? LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Love your design BTW. Can't wait to hear more. I'm excited that I will be your first of many visitors and followers. Keep bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete